Monday, January 30, 2012

Painless Journaling

I've always loved Twitter, because it is short and to-the-point. Posts on Twitter, known as "tweets," are required to be less than 140 characters. Perfect! I don't like wasting hours of time reading lengthy articles and posts, to find helpful information. In less than 5 minutes on Twitter, I can easily find 30-40 helpful tips, articles, learning resources, recipes, news updates and more.

I've, also, always loved journaling, but sometimes my days are so busy that I don't have time to write as much as I would like. For that reason, the micro journaling site, 280Daily.com, is just perfect for me, and maybe for you, too.

At 280Daily, entries are required to be less than 280 characters, but you can include links and photos. All your entries are private, unless you choose to share them. You can indicate entries which include something momentous, by ticking the box next to "day of note." You can even save all your entries, and have them printed in book form!

If you're looking for a quick and easy way to journal, or to get your child or teen to journal, in an almost painless way, check out 280Daily! It's quick, easy and fun!

No comments: